- Work closely with Marketing Manager to improve usability for backend user and website visitor
- Implement a given page layout into functioning design
- Implement, test and troubleshoot website tracking pixels on backend for tracking purposes
- Design and implement automated customer journey emails and newsletters via Stripe and Campaign Monitor.
- Maintain and optimise content management system
- Optimise website for maximum speed and user experience
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Ensure website domain hosting and certificates are maintained
- 5 years’ experience with front end technologies
- Understanding of python development using Django and Django Rest Framework
- Understanding of git for source control and issue tracking
- Able to troubleshoot and debug web issues
- Able to debug and develop Python plugins
- Deep understanding of frontend performance/optimisation techniques
- Analytical and pro-active in keeping up with new technologies and programming languages.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Keen eye for design and balance, and pixel-perfect CSS layout skills
- Keen understanding for sustainable development a plus point.
Kindly apply with your expected remuneration and relevant experiences, or with any queries you might have.